Welcome to DOC Solar & Electrical, a family business
DOC Solar & Electrical is an established family business with a wide range of expertise in Solar PhotoVoltaic (PV) and having completed well over 150 installations since we achieved our accreditation in 2010. Our expertise is rooted in a thorough knowledge of Electrical Engineering, Electrical Installation, and we are highly competent to design, installation and maintain solar systems.
A local, professional company you can trust
We pride ourselves on our professional approach so our customers know that when they use DOC Solar & Electrical the job gets done on time, on budget and is fully compliant with all legislative and safety requirements.
Fully qualified electricians
DOC Solar & Electrical is a growing company. All our electricians are fully qualified and we are managed by Dr. Derek Green, a chartered electrical engineer who undertakes the design and consultancy of projects. Behind the scenes our business development manager Janet Green is well supported by the administrative function who organize all the necessary paperwork to ensure all work is registered promptly with the appropriate body.
Based in Wigan
We are a Wigan based company but undertake work in the extended North West Region. We believe every job is worth doing professionally and focus on the best design to ensure complete satisfaction, for the right price. DOC Solar & Electrical is committed to giving outstanding service to every customer. We can do this because of our extensive expertise allowing us to come up with a solution to suit most budgets.
DOC Solar & Electrical Services aim to make things easy for our customers with flexible working hours and close communication throughout every project.
Solar and Electrical Qualifications & Expertise within the Company
We supply all your Solar PV and Electrical needs using our in-house technical and design expertise, installed by our own Qualified Electricians.
CPD & Renewable updating programmes:
- MCS Accredited
- Renewable Energy Awareness – Centre for Alternative technologies (BPEC)
- Procurement Master class – Eco Skies
- Inverter Training - Fronius
- Work at Height – Eco skies
- Emergency First aid - Alliance learning
- Solar PV – Design & Installation with SMA (Germany)
- SMA Inverter Seminars Germany: Basic Inverter, Central Inverter, Inverter Monitoring and Planning & Designing Seminar
Technical & Craft level:
- City and Guilds A, B, and C Certificates in Electrical Installation
- City and Guilds 2400 Design, Erection and Verification of Electrical Installations
- City and Guilds 2391 Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- City and Guilds 2382 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS 7671)
- City and Guilds 2377 Portable Appliance Testing
- City and Guilds 2330 Certificate in Electro-technical Technology
- First Class Honours in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
- Masters Degree in Control & Instrumentation
- Doctorate in Microelectronics
- Chartered Engineer Electrical Engineer
- Fellow of the Institute of Electrical Engineers (FIET)
- Constructionline www.constructionline.co.uk/static
- MCS www.microgenerationcertification.org
- CHAS : www.chas.gov.uk
- Trustmark: www.trustmark.org.uk
- NAPIT: www.napit.org.uk
- REA: www.r-e-a.net
To find out how we can help you or your business please get in touch.